Arnold Schwarzenegger stars in this action-packed story of fighting men pitted against an unseen enemy, a force more powerful than their fiercest weapons. Recruited by the CIA to rescue hostages held by guerrilla fighters in a Central American country, Schwarzenegger and his men encounter an enemy unimaginably more deadly than any on Earth - because the Predator is not of the Earth. Packed with spectacular effects and combat scenes of gut-wrenching power, Predator is the most terrifying movie yet.
This electrifying action sequel unleashes the deadly Predator in another jungle - the urban jungle of Los Angeles. Danny Glover stars as a hard-headed cop up against a savage alien who has come to Earth from a distant galaxy to hunt humans for sport.
A bold new chapter in the Predator universe, shot under the creative auspices of Robert Rodriguez, stars Adrien Brody as Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they've been brought together on an alien planet... as prey. With the notable exception of a disgraced physician, they are all cold-blooded killers--mercenaries, Yakuza, convicts, death squad members--human "predators" that are now being systemically hunted and eliminated by a new breed of alien Predators in the ultimate battle of survival of kill, or be killed.
THIS EDITION CONTAINS:
Predator (Ultimate Hunter Edition): [~90 Minutes of Bonuses]
* ALL-NEW Digital Restoration of Predator
* ALL-NEW Sneak Peak at Predators (1:44)
* ALL-NEW "Evolution of the Species: Hunters of Extreme Perfection" Featurette (11:13)
* Feature-Length Audio Commentary by John McTiernan
* Text Commentary by Historian Eric Lichtensfeld
* "If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It" Making-Of Documentary (28:46)
* "Inside The Predator" Documentary (31 min) - 7 featurettes.
* Special Effects Featurettes (15 min)
* Deleted Scenes and Outtakes (5 min) - 1 deleted scene and 3 outtakes.
* Short Takes, * Theatrical Trailers, * Photo Galleries, * Predator Profile
Predator 2: [~79 Minutes] Two audio commentaries, one with director Stephen Hopkins and another with screenwriting siblings, Jim and John Thomas; The Hunters and the Hunted: a 35-minute making-of feature; Evolutions: a look at three different shots in various stages of post-production; Weapons of Choice: the arsenal of the Predator; Hard Core Segments: the complete cuts of the news broadcasts from the film; a promotional gallery; and a Fox UK weblink.
Predators: [~78 Minutes] An audio commentary from producer Robert Rodriguez and director Antal; "prequel vignettes", presented as motion comics; Evolution of The Species: Predator Reborn, a series of making-of featurettes (40 minutes in all); Making a Scene feaurette (7 minutes); The Chosen featurette, whihc introduces all the characters (4 minutes); nine deleted and extended scenes.