Skip to content
Setting Mel Gibson on a sure path to superstardom, this highly acclaimed "crazy collide-o-scope", (Newsweek) of highway mayhem "cinematically defined the postapocalyptic landscape", (TV Guide). Featuring eye-popping stunts that are "electrifying and very convincing", (Variety) and "an authentically nihilistic spirit", (The Village Voice), this unforgettable actioner from director George Miller (The Road Warrior, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome and Mad Max: Fury Road) is "pure cinematic poetry", (Time).
In the ravaged near-future, a savage motorcycle gang rules the road. Terrorizing innocent civilians while tearing up the streets, the ruthless gang laughs in the face of a police force hell-bent on stopping them. But they underestimate one officer: Max (Gibson). And when the bikers brutalize Max√ïs best friend and family, they send him into a mad frenzy that leaves him with only one thing left in the world to live for: revenge! Also starring Joanne Samuel, Hugh Keays-Byrne (Mad Max: Fury Road) and Steve Bisley (The Great Gatsby, Red Hill), this rugged racecar of a film runs on "comic book volatility√â exhilarating rowdiness and visual intensity"
- NEW Interviews With Mel Gibson, Joanne Samuel And Director Of Photography David Eggby
- Audio Commentary By Art Director Jon Dowding, Director Of Photography David Eggby, Special Effects Artist Chris Murray And Tim Ridge
- Mel Gibson: The Birth Of A Superstar featurette
- Mad Max: The Film Phenomenon featurette
- Original Theatrical Trailers & TV Spots
- Contains Both the Original Australian English Audio and the US English Dubbed Audio
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.