Lincoln is a 2012 American epic historical drama film directed by Steven Spielberg, starring Daniel Day-Lewis as United States President Abraham Lincoln. The movie covers the final four months of Lincoln’s life, focusing on the President’s efforts in January 1865 to have the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution passed by the United States House of Representatives.
Lincoln received widespread critical acclaim, with major praise directed to the acting. The film was nominated for seven Golden Globe Awards including Best Motion Picture – Drama, Best Director for Spielberg and winning Best Actor (Motion Picture – Drama) for Day-Lewis. At the 85th Academy Awards, the film was nominated for twelve Academy Awards including Best Picture and Best Director; it won for Best Production Design and Best Actor for Day-Lewis.
John Williams composed and conducted the score. The score was recorded by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra and the Chicago Symphony Chorus.
Lincoln is now finally available on vinyl for the first time. The first pressing of 750 copies is pressed on “Union Blue” vinyl.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- PVC protective sleeve
- Gatefold sleeve
- Includes 8 page booklet
- OST of the multiple award winning 2012 movie by Steven Spielberg
- Music Composed by multiple award winner John Williams
- First time on vinyl!
- First pressing of 750 numbered copies on Union Blue vinyl
1. THE PEOPLE’S HOUSE
2. THE PURPOSE OF THE AMENDMENT
3. GETTING OUT THE VOTE
4. THE AMERICAN PROCESS
5. THE BLUE AND GREY
1. “WITH MALICE TOWARD NONE”
2. CALL TO MUSTER, AND BATTLE CRY OF FREEDOM
3. THE SOUTHERN DELEGATION, AND THE DREAM
4. FATHER AND SON
5. THE RACE TO THE HOUSE
1. EQUALITY UNDER THE LAW
2. FREEDOM’S CALL
4. REMEMBERING WILLIE
1. APPOMATTOX, APRIL 9, 1865
2. THE PETERSEN HOUSE, AND FINALE
3. “WITH MALICE TOWARD NONE” (PIANO SOLO)
|Country/Region of Manufacture|