Skip to content
The French film composer Francois De Roubaix recorded compositions for a lot of movies. One of them is the Belgian cult horror classic Daughters of Darkness. The soundtrack to the erotic vampire film consists of a lot of different musical elements and is an seductive score. It's one of Francois' finest pieces of music. The colourful compositions supports the love story and the different ways the vampires interact. Years after its recording Hip-Hop producers used samples from the score in their songs, among others Lil Wayne. The movie has been voted by authors, directors, actors and critics as one of the top horror films of all time.
According to the critic Geoffrey O'Brien: "Daughters of Darkness leans flamboyantly toward the artistic end of the Lesbian vampires spectrum, with Delphine Seyrig sporting Marienbad-like costumes and the Belgian director conjuring up images of luxurious decadence replete with feathers, mirrors, and long, winding hotel corridors. At the film's core, however, is a deeply unpleasant evocation of a war of nerves between Seyrig's vampire and the bourgeois newlyweds into whose honeymoon she insinuates herself.
The album is available as a first pressing of 1.000 numbered copies on bloody-red vinyl. The package contains an exclusive poster + printed innersleeve.
180 gram audiophile vinyl
Contains exclusive poster + printed innersleeve
PVC protective sleeve
1971 Belgian cult horror/erotic vampire movie
Score by multiple award winning composer FranÔøΩois de Roubaix
The soundtrack is available for the first time, with the help from Harry K≈∏mel (director - for the original tapes!) and Patricia/Benjamin de Roubaix
1. DAUGHTERS OF DARKNESS (OPENING)
2. AMOUR SUR LES RAILS / LOVE ON THE RAILS
3. LES L√©VRES ROUGES / RED LIPS
4. ARRIV∆íE AU MANOIR / ARRIVAL AT THE MANOR
5. LA COMTESSE BATHORY (HALO) / COUNTESS BATHORY (HALO)
6. BALLADE √ã BRUGES / BALLAD IN BRUGES
7. LA COMTESSE ET L'INSPECTEUR / THE COUNTESS AND THE INSPECTOR
8. LE R∆íCIT DES TORTURES ET DES VAMPIRES / TALE OF TORTURE AND VAMPIRES
9. VAL∆íRIE, ILONA ET STEFAAN
10. LES DUNES D'OSTENDE, FLAGELLATION / THE DUNES OF OSTEND, FLAGELLATION
1. LE BAISER DE LA COMTESSE / THE COUNTESS'S KISS
2. LA MORSURE DE LA COMTESSE / THE COUNTESS'S BITE
3. L'ORGUE ET LE PIANO FANT√ØMES / THE PHANTOM ORGAN AND PIANO
4. POURSUITE SUR LES DUNES D'OSTENDE / PURSUIT ON THE DUNES OF OSTEND
5. ACCIDENT ET CYMBALUM / ACCIDENT AND CYMBALUM
6. DAUGHTERS OF DARKNESS (ENDING)
BONUS (NOT USED IN MOVIE):
7. LA FANFARE DE BRUGES / THE BRUGES BAND
8. DRACULA 68 WOODSTOCK (DES POISSONS ET DES HOMMES / OF FISH AND MEN)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.