Ruggero Deodato’s House On The Edge Of The Park is obviously inspired by Last House On The Left (even down to stealing Last House star David Hess), the films a notorious 1980’s Italian Horror movie and was banned in several countries including the UK.
It’s vicious and nasty, revelling in it’s own depravity. The score by Maestro Riz Ortolaniis is the complete opposite, side 1 is bright and airy featuring the absolute stole cold disco classic ‘Do It To Me’ as well as the beautiful melody of ‘Sweetly’ featuring vocals by Diana Corsini, whilst Side 2 features the wonderful mellow track ‘Love Sequence’ as well as the more ominous ‘Terror Sequence’. The audio comes direct from the legendary CAM vaults and we are thrilled to bring you this Italian classic for the first time on vinyl.
1. "Sweetly" (Titoli vocal) (4:24)
2. "Do It To Me" (5:28)
3. "Sweetly" (instrumental) (4:31)
1. "La Casa Sperduta Nel Parco" (Terror Sequence) (4:08)
2. "La Casa Sperduta Nel Parco" (Love Sequence) (3:25)
3. "Sweetly" (Titoli vocal reprise) (4:11)